Victor, NY is one of the fastest growing communities in the region. A key connection between Western New York and the Finger Lakes, Victor is also home to Fishers Landing, another growing DiMarco Group development.
Conveniently located between New York State Thruway exits 44 and 45, and visible to thruway traffic, the site is located southeast of the NYS Thruway and Interstate 490 Interchange. The property is bordered by Route 96, which averages daily traffic of more than 36,000 vehicles.
Greater Rochester is home to:
- Wegmans, America’s favorite grocery chain
- Constellation Brands
- Bausch + Lomb
- University of Rochester Medical Center, ranked one of America’s top hospitals
- 18 colleges and universities
- #1 in the U.S. for patent registrations
- 95 golf courses
Rochester area population:
- 1.2 million people
- 37.7% of the population are college graduates
- 32% work in science and technology related fields
- 25% of graduates have degrees in business and administrative sciences
- 84,000 households earning an average of $100,000 per year